Posted on: June 20, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos has a career opening for a
Network Controller at Hill AFB, UT.PROGRAM SUMMARY:
Our customer, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), provides,
operates, and assures command and control of the Defense
Information System Network (DISN) services to the warfighter,
national leaders and other mission and coalition partners across
the department of Defense (DoD) and national security
organizations. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) team provides
24x7 global DoD information network (DoDIN) operations and incident
management support.We support key missions which include:
- JRSS (Joint Regional Security Stack) enterprise system, which
provides a centralized network suite of equipment that provides a
host of network security capabilities.
- Enterprise SATCOM Gateway Services (ESGS), providing 24/7/365
technical and operational support to tactical customers accessing
DoD Gateway facilities.
- Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance operations
- Missile Defense Agency Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD)
- Other key services provided include operational engineering,
service activations, performance management, configuration
management, administration and security.PRIMARY
- Self- motivated and driven to seek solutions to resolve
monitoring errors, using research and documentation.
- Troubleshoot circuits using router commands, loops, alarms and
errors, and other troubleshooting technologies and techniques.
- Utilize network monitoring tools to monitor, track and resolve
issues. Escalate issues, when necessary.
- Create and update tickets utilizing Remedy.
- Troubleshoot networking technologies on a live, global
- High school and 1-3 years of experience.
- Must have DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification
(Security+ CE, or equivalent) at start date.
- Ability to work in a 24/7 operation.
- Experience with one or more of the following: alarm
surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance
- Expertise in one or more of the following: routers, switches,
crypto devices, routing, DSN/DRSN, Video Services, Promina, CISCO,
Juniper, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching.
- General understanding of network topologies, both transport and
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance and be
able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.GSMOPay
Range:Pay Range - -
Keywords: Leidos, Ogden , Network Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!