Sr. Network Controller
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description Leidos has a career opening for a Sr. Network
Controller at Hill AFB, UT. PROGRAM SUMMARY:Our customer, Defense
Information Systems Agency (DISA), provides, operates, and assures
command and control of the Defense Information System Network
(DISN) services to the warfighter, national leaders and other
mission and coalition partners across the department of Defense
(DoD) and national security organizations. Our Network Operations
Center (NOC) team provides 24x7 global DoD information network
(DoDIN) operations and incident management support. We support key
missions which include:
- JRSS (Joint Regional Security Stack) enterprise system, which
provides a centralized network suite of equipment that provides a
host of network security capabilities.
- Enterprise SATCOM Gateway Services (ESGS), providing 24/7/365
technical and operational support to tactical customers accessing
DoD Gateway facilities.
- Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance operations
- Missile Defense Agency Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD)
- Other key services provided include operational engineering,
service activations, performance management, configuration
management, administration and security. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Self- motivated and driven to seek solutions to resolve
monitoring errors, using advanced techniques.
- Deep understanding of and ability to apply principles,
theories, and concepts of networking and has a broad understanding
of other related specialty areas.
- Provide higher level technical support of the DISN
- Troubleshoot circuits using router commands, loops, alarms and
errors, and other troubleshooting technologies and techniques.
- Utilize network monitoring tools to monitor, track and resolve
issues. Escalate issues, when necessary.
- Create and update tickets utilizing Remedy.
- Troubleshoot networking technologies on a live, global
- Provide technical advice and insight to peers, leadership,
other NOCs within O&M, and customers.
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance in the interim due
to operational necessity.
- Responsible for training, delegating, and reviewing the
troubleshooting of Network controllers within O&M BASIC
- High school and 5+ years of experience.
- Must have DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification
(Security+ CE, or equivalent) at start date.
- Ability to work in a 24/7 operation.
- Experience with one or more of the following: alarm
surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance
- Advanced Knowledge in one or more of the following: routers,
switches, crypto devices, routing, DSN/DRSN, Video Services,
Promina, CISCO, Juniper, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching.
- General understanding of network topologies, both transport and
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance and be
able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance. GSMO
Pay Range: Pay Range $54,600.00 - $98,700.00 The Leidos pay range
for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee
of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in
extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Ogden , Sr. Network Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!