Posted on: March 15, 2020
The Office Clerk is responsible to the Office Manager for daily
processing of company business transactions. This position may be
assigned one or more clerical tasks as needed. Some of those tasks
may include keypunching for routes, filing, some customer service
or a variety of like tasks. Performs other tasks as needed.
- Accurate and timely computer data entry.
- Excellent communication skills whether in person or through phone
- Participate in office training, cross train in office
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for reporting
- Perform tasks such as reconciliations, daily deposits, Customer
master maintenance, daily revenue calculation, daily branch
journal, Branch item maintenance, bank statements, fixed asset
reports, accrual reconciliations, property and sales tax reporting,
- Printing and organizing daily paperwork for routes, use postage
meter, computer back-ups, customer billing.
- Perform other office functions as needed.
- Demonstrated good computer experience or ability to learn quickly
- Experience with data entry and adding machine
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, ability
to comprehend and follow direction.
- High school graduation or similar experience.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of sitting and standing in the company
office. Walking, sitting, talking, hearing, speaking, pulling,
pushing, occasional lifting of boxes up to 25 lbs., filing,
stooping, stoop, reaching, fine dexterity.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- This is an industrial laundry facility. Employee may be exposed
to variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust if in
the plant, but will only be working in typical indoor offices.
Keywords: Alsco, Ogden , Office Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!