Scheduler - Corporate Office - Full/Part/Less than Part Time
Company: Ogden Clinic
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Part Time: 29 hours per week
Less than Part Time: 19 hours per week
Under the direct supervision of the Patient Services Manager, the
Scheduler is responsible for providing excellent customer service
skills when scheduling patient appointments according to criteria
set forth by individual providers and the department. This position
also answers phones and assists with creation of provider
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. - Full-Time
employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and
in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to
employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday
- Competitive pay starting at $15.00+ hourly with the potential
of higher starting pay based on experience.
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a
5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling
Keywords: Ogden Clinic, Ogden , Scheduler - Corporate Office - Full/Part/Less than Part Time, Administration, Clerical , Wellsville, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!