Receptionist/Circulator - McKay Specialty Center - Full Time
Company: Ogden Clinic
Location: Brigham City
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Under the direct supervision of the Practice Administrator, the
Receptionist/Circulator is responsible for maintaining an efficient
flow of patients to exam rooms; obtaining and recording weight,
height, and urine specimen results; and keeping exam rooms stocked,
clean, and sterilized. Other responsibilities include: greeting
patients, entering and verifying patient demographics and insurance
information, collecting co-payments and balances due, and providing
excellent customer service to patients and team members. This
position must demonstrate professionalism through adherence to
Ogden Clinic's mission, vision, and values.
Ogden Clinic provides competitive pay and benefits. -Full-Time
employees have access to:
- Medical (including a partially company funded HSA option and
in-house discount plan)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and other plan coverage
- Company paid life insurance for employees and their
- Employee Assistance Program that provides free counseling to
employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Scholarship Program
- 401k with generous profit sharing contributions.
- In nearly all cases, no nights, weekends or holiday
- Competitive pay starting at $14.25+ hourly with the potential
of higher starting pay based on experience.
- Annual Performance/Merit Increase Program that offers up to a
5% pay increase.
- Salary ranges reviewed annually.
- Limited benefits for non-Full-Time employees.
Full job description is available upon request by calling
Keywords: Ogden Clinic, Ogden , Receptionist/Circulator - McKay Specialty Center - Full Time, Administration, Clerical , Brigham City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!