Marketing Communications Maestro
Company: New West Knifeworks Llc
Posted on: April 5, 2021
About UsNew West KnifeWorks & MTN MAN Toy Shop, are chef knife
and hunting knife companies that have been based in Jackson, WY for
over 20 years. We've been featured in the New York Times, Wall
Street Journal, Bon Appetit, Fine Cooking, Food & Wine and many
more national and local publications who are big fans of our "razor
sharp and gorgeous" (Forbes) knives. Our team of passionate knife
makers use 100% American-made materials in our bustling 10K sq ft
production shop in Victor, ID. We also have 4 store locations with
savvy retail teams in Jackson WY, Victor ID, St. Helena CA, and
Park City UT.
In addition, New West Fine Art gallery opened as an extension of
New West KnifeWorks in June of 2020. Located just off Jackson Town
Square, the gallery features large scale oil paintings by Connor
Liljestrom, who has had standout success as an emerging artist.
Where You Come InOur national reach and regional relationships are
growing and we are looking for an inspired marketing dynamo to
support our 2-person marketing team. Tasks will vary from managing
social media accounts and creating weekly newsletters, to capturing
the happenings in our factory and stores with journalistic
enthusiasm. It will also include mundane work of crucial importance
like taking notes at monthly leadership meetings and making sure
our website product pages are air tight. This company is on the
rise and this role has tons of growth potential.
- An organized creative: a strong writer who is excited about
storytelling and can manage deadlines.
- Self-assured: will come forward with ideas, can take
- Self motivated: has excellent follow through - even for
seemingly small tasks, inspired to research industry best
- Collaborative, flexible: able to work within the vast potential
of a quickly growing and evolving company.
- Passionate about high quality, USA-made tools in culinary
and/or outdoor pursuits.
- 2-5 years of marketing-related work experience.
- Demonstrated writing skills, able to provide work samples.
- Social media management experience.
- Experience with eCommerce & retail businesses.
- Newsletter management experience.
- Amateur video creation and minor editing experience.
Responsibilities -- for New West KnifeWorks AND MTN MAN Toy Shop
- Newsletter creation & email drip automation refinement
- Social media content creation & management: Facebook &
Instagram (need to get on TikTok & Clubhouse soon!)
- YouTube channel management
- PR outreach assistance
- Analytics reporting assistance
- Blog creation (relating to our sustainability and non-profit
efforts, knifemaking updates, recipes or hunting adventures if
- Web content management: keeping product pages, info pages, and
blog pages up to date.
- Availability: 40hrs/week, ideally Monday-Friday, hours can be
flexible after first 90 Days
- Location: Team is currently working from home. Office locations
in Jackson, WY and Victor, ID will open this summer.
- Compensation: $48-50K base + incentives, 401K, product
--- DatesApply by April 16th, 2021Approx Start Date May 1, 2021
To apply, please email resume, cover letter, and 2-3 writing
samples to: Margot,
Keywords: New West Knifeworks Llc, Ogden , Marketing Communications Maestro, Advertising , Victor, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!