Quality Engineering Supervisor
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Quality Engineering Supervisor provides leadership to the
quality staff for the assigned location and is critical in ensuring
the skills and competency of direct reports are developed and
continually improved. The position is accountable to improve
safety, product quality, the manufacturing processes, and customer
service levels of the facility to support the growth of the
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and
protocol for processing materials into partially finished or
- Collaborates with other engineering and manufacturing functions
to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting,
testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and
equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs
statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the
responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required
standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability
standards and that documentation is compliant with
- Bachelor's degree, in Quality, Industrial, Manufacturing or any
other Engineering principle. Equivalent experience may be
applicable as well.
- 4+ years in a supervisory role is desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate
Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please visit
https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/The Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Modis, Ogden , Quality Engineering Supervisor, Engineering , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!