Pipe Support Engineer - Structural
Company: Action Technology, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Essential duties include the locating and designing supports for
various piping systems and performing associated calculations using
GT Strudl. Candidate should be familiar with common pipe support
hardware, industry standards, and relevant codes such as AISC &
ASME B31.3. Will work closely with layout personnel and pipe stress
engineers to deliver a quality and cost-effective design.
Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and vendors as
Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Locating and performing pipe support design, originating
related calculations using GTStrudl in accordance with DoD UFC
standards, AISC & ASME B31.3 or applicable Codes as
- Application of typical pipe supports and/or review/approval of
layouts/isometrics as required.
- Candidate should possess a knowledge of OSHA, NFPA and piping
- Software applications to be used are GTStrudl for engineer pipe
support frame analysis.
- BS degree in Engineering from an accredited college or
university and 1 years of related experience.
- US citizenship is required per contract requirement.
- Possess active security clearance or ability to obtain security
- Ability to review/approve piping layouts & support requirements
per DoD standards/ASME B31.3.
- Hands-on experience using a stress analysis program.
- Previous DoD project experience for Risk Category 5
- Hands-on experience using a structural frame analysis
- PE Registration
Keywords: Action Technology, Inc., Ogden , Pipe Support Engineer - Structural, Engineering , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!