Client Manager Lead-Mortgage Technology- Open to Remote
Company: First American Financial Corp.
Location: American Falls
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Remote Client Relationship Manager - Team Lead Job Family:
Project & Program Management Requisition Number: R022556 Work
Location: Idaho Falls , ID
Secondary Location: Tempe, AZ, US; Santa Ana, CA, US; Orlando, FL,
US; Atlanta, GA, US; Grand Rapids, MI, US; Charlotte, NC, US;
Pittsburgh, PA, US; Nashville, TN, US; Irving, TX, US; Employment
Category: Full Time - Regular Docutech, A First American Company,
offers a wide range of document technology solutions for mortgage,
home equity and consumer lending, including document generation,
eDelivery, eSign and print fulfillment. Our efficient solutions
enable lending professionals to produce accurate and compliant loan
packages in all 50 states. A career at Docutech means joining First
American (NYSE: FAF), a global leader in providing title insurance,
settlement services and risk solutions for real estate
transactions. First American has been helping customers achieve and
protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. People are the key
to our continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and
backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could
anywhere else. First American has an award-winning culture and has
been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For-- list for
the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places
to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.firstam.com
Job Summary The Client Relationship Manager Team Lead will report
to the Director of CRM and will manage the CRM's onsite and remote
(8-9 full-time employees).You will provide communication,
leadership and mentorship to your team that is consistent with the
goals set forth by the Director of CRM. You will also collaborate
with the Client Success Management (CSM) team as well as the SVP of
Client Success.The CRM Team Lead is responsible for assigned client
accounts and building strong relationships, ensuring our client's
success in utilizing First American products and services.He/She
has an extremely strong technical aptitude which is used to
troubleshoot and solution complex issues. and is the central point
of contact between extended internal support teams and clients,
which include large lenders. Essential Functions
- Establish productive, positive, and professional relationships
with assigned team. Fostering a sense of belonging amongst on-site
and remote team players.
- Acts as the team's resource and subject matter expert to answer
questions and create resolutions using experience, best practices
and sound judgment.
- Provide consistent and timely one on one (1:1) mentor and
coaching to ensure employee growth and retention
- Assist and deliver team business objectives and goals.
- Create an open communication culture assisting in day to day
team needs and escalations.
- Complete first level interviews of potential employees and
recommend 2nd level interviews to Director of CRM.
- Create and deliver on-boarding and training of new hires,
ensuring they have the tools to effectively perform their job
- Collaborate and foster relationships with other departments on
- Liaison between the CRM team and leadership
- Foster positive relationships between CSM and CRM teams to
assist with client growth
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate team success and
areas of improvement needs on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical aspects of
enhancements and new requirements
- Coordinate and assist with implementing new products and
- Partner with required departments across organization,
including support, services and management resources, in order to
meet account performance objectives and clients' expectations.
- Participate in tracking, reporting and performance, of Key
Performance Indicators (KPI) for individual and team that reflect
and support First American's strategic objectives.
- Independently oversees medium to large scale projects.
- Follows company policies and procedures to ensure the integrity
of First American products and services Knowledge and
- Minimum of 6 years' experience within mortgage industry and/or
- Minimum 1-2 years people management experience, displaying an
ability to lead and mentor thru positivity and constructive
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building and teamwork
- Self-motivated; self-starter
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, respond quickly to emergent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with Senior and Executive Level
- Experience with MISMO XML Data Files and Loan Origination
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting
deadlines and deliver high quality results. Typical Education
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Typical Range of Experience
- 6-8 years' experience within mortgage industry and/or mortgage
- Previous client management and/or people management experience
preferred. First American invests in its employees' development and
well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and
encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work.
First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer. Returning users, access your profile or
edit/update your resume. Careers // Remote Client Relationship
Manager - Team Lead - R022556 First American Title Insurance
Company makes no express or implied warranty respecting the
information presented and assumes no responsibility for errors or
omissions. First American, the eagle logo, firstam.com, and First
American Title are registered trademarks or trademarks of First
American Financial Corporation and/or its affiliates.
Keywords: First American Financial Corp., Ogden , Client Manager Lead-Mortgage Technology- Open to Remote, Executive , American Falls, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!