Company: Kkos Lawyers Llp
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Kyler, Kohler Ostermiller & Sorensen, LLP (KKOS Lawyers) handles
business planning, estate planning, tax planning, and self-directed
retirement planning. We assist clients nationwide with offices in
Arizona, California, Utah, and Idaho. We pride ourselves in helping
'Main Street' businesses.KKOS Lawyers has grown our client base by
more than 30% in the last year. We are anxious for a new team
member who is ready to assist clients with significant matters
We are looking for a tax and accounting expert to manage and
facilitate the accurate preparation and filing of tax returns for
our growing number of clients. The ideal candidate is a team player
who manages the tax team to greater performance, creates and
implements tax plans, and works with the accounting and leadership
teams to identify opportunities for process improvement and
potential areas of risk. Additionally, this role will oversee the
firm's finances and supervise the accounting department to ensure
all bookkeeping is completed, bank accounts reconciled, and
bi-weekly payroll is completed.
- Extensive individual/corporate/partnership tax knowledge
- Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of tax code, compliance, and procedures for
- Familiarity with U.S. federal, state, and local reporting
- Strong experience with a variety of tax operations and ability
to drive process improvements.
- Strong ability to utilize project management and accounting
best practices to organize and prioritize tasks and the tasks of
other tax team members.
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to
work well with stakeholders and communicate the benefits of tax
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a
tax manager or public accountant role and at least 2 years of
experience in a management role. Preferred candidates have a
current CPA license and a master's degree in an accounting
discipline. The Tax Manager must be proficient with the following
software/tools: Quickbooks Enterprise, Excel, Lacerte
Tax.Compensation and Benefits:
- The salary is $110,000.
- Paid time off
- Medical premium reimbursement
- Employer matched 401K program.
- Annual CLE and annual license dues paid forKKOS Lawyers
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, KKOS Lawyers complies with applicable state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which it has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.by Jobble
Keywords: Kkos Lawyers Llp, Ogden , Tax Director, Executive , Rexburg, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!