Director of Operations
Company: Carrington & Carrington, Ltd.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- At least [X] years of experience in a leadership role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of developing budgets and improving business
- Collaborate with department heads to develop effective
financial plans and management strategies.
- Analyze the performance and operations of each department in
order to develop improvements to the business process.
- Communicate with project managers to develop budgets and
schedules for each of their projects.
- Participate in creating long term business plans with upper
- Interview staff members in order to gather information on the
efficacy of current business operations. Apply for this position
Required First Name Last Name Email Phone What's your highest level
of education completed? No Answer Do you live within 100 miles of
Rexburg, Idaho? No Answer Are you willing to relocate? No Answer
Desired Salary College/University LinkedIn How many direct reports
have you had in the past? Do you have experience with events,
retail, entertainment or food based retail? Resume Drag and drop
files here to upload
or choose file Supported file types include .pdf, .doc, .docx, and
Keywords: Carrington & Carrington, Ltd., Ogden , Director of Operations, Executive , Rexburg, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!