General Manager Location: UT-Ogden-84404 Post Date: 06-14-23
Company: Concrete Craft
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Key leadership role for a general manager experienced in growing
a home service business from $1M to $5M, inspiring and growing a
world class team, and who is driven by measured results. We
TRANSFORM LIVES by providing the HIGHEST QUALITY concrete repair
and MIND-BLOWING decorative solutions for homes and businesses!!
Concrete Craft of Northern Utah is a locally owned and operated,
national brand (Franchise). We own the territories from Salt Lake
City, north. Pay will be salary plus bonus on business performance
and goal achievements.
Key Role Requirements
- Driven to achieve measured accountability, goals, and
- Grow the business from $1M to $5M sustainable annual revenue in
- Meet and maintain 20% NET Profitability
- Meet and maintain 1 year's expenses in cash and effective cash
flow of the business.
- Hire and train 5 - 10 new installation techs to be proficient
and profitable in year 1.
- Motivated to report to ownership on progress, strategic plans,
and measured performance effectively and often.
- Solve medial and complex daily challenges and inspire every
employee to be better solution providers and challenge
- Gain and maintain a 5 star google review rating by inspiring
clients and customers and providing an exceptional customer
experience in personal interactions, communication, and services
- Proficient setting, communicating, and executing daily,
monthly, quarterly, annual, and multi-year goals, inspiring the
whole team to execute and lead, measure, adjust, execute.
- Hold others accountable to the highest performance,
development, and execution.
- Build highly successful teams of installers, technicians, sales
professionals. With key metrics, reporting and accountability
- Build key commercial relationships and large
- Set the company culture exemplifying and managing the entire
business by our core values, vision, and mission.
- Understand the details of the business and make adjustments
daily to exceed targets.
- Excited and driven to develop efficient processes and systems
to increase productivity, morale, and profitability.
- Engage immediately with franchise cooperate leadership and
continually grow relationship.
- In-depth knowledge of our industry
- Must be likeable
- Experience leading and inspiring direct reports. Technicians,
sales professionals, and admin.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and planning
- Understanding of budget management and financial
- Excellent leadership skills, including goal setting,
motivating, training and mentorship
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including
writing, speaking and active listening
- Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving
- Good organization and time management
- Comfortable in a fast-paced or high-pressure environment
We TRANSFORM LIVES by providing the HIGHEST QUALITY concrete repair
and MIND BLOWING decorative designs for homes and
Inspirational Disciplined Accountable Aligned Results
OrientedVision: Brand: Transform 10,000 homes and businesses
People: Provide exceptional employment to 50 Concrete Craft
employees Revenue: $10 M in annual revenueCompany OverviewWe are
craftspeople, who take pride in bringing artistry to one of the
most durable, affordable, and beautiful materials on earth. We use
our proprietary resurfacing process over existing concrete to
complete both residential and commercial projects, and stand behind
our work. At Concrete Craft, you will be trained on our products,
salesmanship, and business strategies. Concrete Craft is the
industry leading decorative concrete coatings company, excited to
grow with your added leadership! Check out our webpage and social
media for an idea of what we do so well!!
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are
posted by Concrete Craft - franchisees. Concrete Craft - franchises
are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a
position with a Concrete Craft - franchisee, you are employed by
that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC Concrete Craft, nor any
of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely
responsible for all employment decisions including hiring,
termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC Concrete
Craft LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or
involvement in such matters. HFC Concrete Craft LLC does not
receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any
questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be
directed to the Concrete Craft - franchisee posting the
Keywords: Concrete Craft, Ogden , General Manager Location: UT-Ogden-84404 Post Date: 06-14-23, Executive , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!