Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: Envision Home Health & Hospice
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Envision Home Health & Hospice is looking for PT / PRN (Per
diem) Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is passionate about
providing quality care to patients and families enrolled in our
Home Health program within Utah County, UT.SLP
- Improves or maximizes the communication of the patient.
- Returns the individual to optimum and productive living within
the patient's capabilities.
- Periodically participates with all other health care personnel
in patient care planning.
- Provides full range Speech Language Pathology Services as
ordered by physician.
- Directs and supervises personnel, as assigned.
- Takes initial history and makes initial evaluation.
- Performs all skilled procedures.
- Consults with physicians regarding change of treatment.
- Writes reports to physicians regarding patient's progress.
- Instructs patients and family members in home programs.
- Periodically presents an in-service to the Agency's staff
- An initial evaluation, including plan of treatment and goals,
must be completed and submitted to the physician for approval. A
recertification by physician every 60 days is necessary if further
treatment is to be continued. A progress note is written each
visit. A reevaluation is written when expected duration of
treatment is reached. A summary is written upon patient's
- A supervisory visit is made every fourteen days on each patient
seen by a home health aide as assigned.
- Assists the physician in evaluating level of function.
- Helps develop the plan of care and revises as necessary.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes.
- Advises and consults with the family and other Agency
- Participates in in-service programs.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments,
transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change
in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- A person who meets the education and experience requirements
for a certificate of Clinical Competency in Speech Pathology or
audiology granted by the American Speech-Language Hearing
- A person who meets the educational requirements for
certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised
experience required for certification.
- Currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two (2) years experience, preferred
- 401(k) matching
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Mileage Reimbursement
Envision Home Health and Hospice was established in 2005 by six
healthcare professionals who wanted to make a difference in their
community. With a board of directors that includes medical doctors,
physical therapists, occupational therapists, a registered nurse,
and a licensed social worker, Envision is inspired by more than
good business-we're infused with the spirit of care giving.
Keywords: Envision Home Health & Hospice, Ogden , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!