Company: Chrysalis Utah LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
ABOUT THE POSITIONChrysalis is seeking to hire a Caregiver in
the Ogden, UT area. This position helps support individuals with
intellectual and developmental disabilities to become more
independent, have fun, and build relationships. You will care for
them at their own home, as well as participate in fun activities in
the community. Our caregivers gain valuable experience in the human
services field and will be given many opportunities to advance
within the organization.
What is it like to be a caregiver for Chrysalis?Here is what you
might expect to do on a typical day:
- Teach an individual how to cook a meal
- Aid in budgeting and planning
- Model appropriate behaviors
- Attend fun activities such as going to the movies, bowling, car
rides, zoo visits, sporting events, video games etc.
- Help the individuals stay physically active and exercise
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- No prior experience working with individuals with disabilities
is necessary to apply for this position. We train all of our
caregivers to give meaningful support to the individuals we
AVAILABLE SHIFTSWe are hiring full time and part time positions.
Options include grave shifts (around 12am - 9am) and evening shifts
(around 3pm - 10pm or later). We have some flexibility with these
shifts so we will discuss availability during the interview.
BENEFITSThis position starts at$12.25 -$14.00/hr depending on
experience. Chrysalis also offers competitive benefits to full time
- Paid time off (vacation and sick)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Keywords: Chrysalis Utah LLC, Ogden , Caregiver, Healthcare , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!