Company: Ogden Regional Medical Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At Ogden Regional Medical Center
we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as
a(an) NICU RN and access programs to assist with every stage of
your career.BenefitsAt Ogden Regional Medical Center we want to
ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse.
We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that
includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with
some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsAre you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our NICU RN opening and continue to learn!Job Summary and
QualificationsAs a highly-skilled compassionate NICU Nurse you will
deliver exceptional patient care to our most vulnerable patients,
premature and sick newborns. In addition to providing
around-the-clock care to these patients, NICU RNs offer support to
the parents, with a focus on emotional encouragement and education.
Our team supports each other like family and we are looking for
someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this
- You will perform life-sustaining care for newborns in need and
possess the ability to assess neonate at delivery and perform
neonatal resuscitation if necessary.
- You will administer medications, monitor vital signs, and
provide vital nutrients to newborns.
- You will keep, maintain and update records of the patients care
to ensure that infants are breathing and maturing
- You will work closely with department leadership and physicians
to coordinate treatment plans and examinations.
- You will educate parents on day-to-day operations/goals,
treatment plans and at home care procedures.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
- Current State of Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification (available after
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification - must obtain within 6 months from
date of hire and then be maintained.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) certification
preferred.Must obtain NRP certification within 6 months from date
of hire and then be maintained.
- One or more years of recent NICU experience preferred.Ogden
Regional Medical Center has been delivering exceptional care for
over 75 years. Our 232 plus bed hospital offers a full array of
medical services. We are dedicated to providing high-quality
healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified Level II Trauma Center,
Stroke Center, and Joint Center.Affiliated with our hospital is
Pleasant View Emergency Center. This fully equipped, freestanding
facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and
technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and
available on a 24/7 basis.Located 10 miles north of our main
hospital, PVER features 10 plus treatment rooms, comprehensive
imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to
ensure accurate and prompt care.Ogden Regional Medical Center and
Pleasant View Emergency Center sit at the heart of the Wasatch
Mountain range. The area has abundant outdoor recreation including
hiking, biking, rock climbing, watersports and three ski resorts
within a half-hour drive. Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living
and the culture of city life.HCA Healthcare has been named one of
the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over
a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good
people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our NICU RN
opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Ogden Regional Medical Center, Ogden , NICU RN, Healthcare , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!