Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: Willow Glen Health & Rehabilitation
Location: Brigham City
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Overview:Willow Glen Health $ Rehab is now hiring dedicated CNAs
for full-time, part-time and on-call positions!
Are you driven to provide outstanding patient care? Do you thrive
on the challenge of meeting patient care needs and demonstrating a
reverence for life? If all the above questions are what you
consider "Living the Dream" then we have your dream job here at
Avalon Health Care Group!What we provide you!
- Your hourly pay depending on experience $15.32 - $17.00 an
- If you accept a full-time position you will accrue up to 80
hours of vacation during your first year.
- Our Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term
Disability, 401K, Long Term Disability, Pet insurance, and we
provide telemedicine benefits.
- All shifts are available, if you prefer days, nights, evenings,
weekends, P/T, F/T or On-call, we have it all.
- We offer career advancement courses
- If you work the evening or NOC shifts, shift differentials may
- Tuition assistance program can help. And we consistently
promote from within.
- Address: 775 N 200 E, Brigham City, UT 84302
Avalon Health Care operates skilled nursing and assisted living
facilities in six western states. Our employees take care of
thousands of residents each day. Avalon's goal is to consistently
provide outstanding care to our patients and residents. Avalon also
takes care of its employees.Responsibilities:The Care you will be
- Ensuring residents' comfort while assisting them in achieving
their highest practicable level of functioning
- Assist in residents daily living activities
- Follow the plan of care for providing hygiene and oral
- Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their
- Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood
- Maintain residents' rooms in neat orderly and clutter free
mannerQualifications: The Requirements you need to have?
- Must be a Certified Nursing assistant in good standing with the
State and maintain certification throughout employment with Avalon
- Meet State and federal requirements, generally 12 hours,
- Read, write and follow oral instructions and written directions
to accomplish the job
- Recent education or clinical hours are requiredWe take every
precaution to protect our patients; depending on site specific
Federal, State and County requirements, future Avalon employees may
be asked to participate in COVID-19 testing procedures as a
condition of employment.Avalon Health Care Group is an equal
opportunity employer, including disability. Nothing in the job
posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee
of employmentAvalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.We hope you join our team!INDCNA124#CBEEO:Avalon Health
Care Management, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and
EEO is the Law Supplement. Applicants with a disability who require
a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or
hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where
you are applying.Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. participates
in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
Learn more: E-Verify
Keywords: Willow Glen Health & Rehabilitation, Ogden , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Brigham City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!