Company: Ogden Regional Medical Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) RN today with Ogden Regional
Medical Center.BenefitsWe are committed to providing our employees
with the support they need. At Ogden Regional Medical Center, we
offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that
includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with
some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsCome join our team as a(an) RN. We care for our community!
Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8
million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job
Summary and QualificationsAs a highly-skilled and compassionate
Registered Nurse in the Medical - Surgical Unit you will provide
direct patient care. You will work to provide patients with an
individualized care plan through assessment and planning. Our team
supports each other like family and we are looking for someone who
feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will provide assessment and planning for individualized
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment.
- You will provide care for the patient in collaboration with the
patient/family, with regard to developmental, cultural and age
specific differences, develops and implements patient care plans to
include problems, goals, evaluations and interventions.
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient's clinical condition and results of diagnostic
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of
care for all patients.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.You will act in a composed and
professional manner, especially under pressure.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current State of Utah or Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. BSN is preferred.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory
and practice. Experience requirements are specific to positions and
departments as appropriate.Ogden Regional Medical Center has been
delivering exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 232 plus bed
hospital offers a full array of medical services. We are dedicated
to providing high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified
Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint Center.Affiliated
with our hospital is Pleasant View Emergency Center. This fully
equipped, freestanding facility features board-certified
physicians. Our nurses and technicians are specially trained in
emergency medical care and available on a 24/7 basis.Located 10
miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus treatment
rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical laboratory
onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt care.Ogden
Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center sit at
the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has abundant
outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock climbing,
watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour drive. Ogden
offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of city life.HCA
Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the
patient's family first, and the really great institutions will
provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the
individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf you are looking for an opportunity that
provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our RN opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Ogden Regional Medical Center, Ogden , RN, Healthcare , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!