Family Birth Place RN at Ogden Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description Introduction Are you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At Ogden Regional Medical Center
we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as
a(an) Family Birth Place RN and access programs to assist with
every stage of your career. Benefits Ogden Regional Medical Center
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our Family Birth Place RN opening and continue to learn! Job
Summary and Qualifications As a highly-skilled and compassionate
Family Birth Place Nurse you will provide direct patient care to
patients in need of Maternal Child Health Services. You will work
to provide patients with an individualized care plan through
assessment and planning. Our team supports each other like family
and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will welcome each perinatal patient to the Family Birth
Place and promote a feeling of security in the care they will
receive, to assure them that you are confident and capable of
caring for their needs and their baby s wellbeing
- You will demonstrate clinical expertise in the following areas:
antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and newborn nursery.
- You will support the family centered maternity care model.
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment .
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient s clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and
results of diagnostic studies.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure. What qualifications you will need:
- Current State of Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification. Must obtain within
90 days of hire and maintain certification
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification must obtain within 90 days of hire
and then maintain certification.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) and Fetal Monitoring
certification preferred. Must obtain NRP certification within 90
days from date of hire and then maintain certification.
- One or more years of Labor and Delivery experience strongly
- (Non-experienced) L&D RNs must take: Introduction to Fetal
Monitoring within 2 weeks of orientation. AHA ACLS and AWHONN
Intermediate Fetal Monitoring (IFM) required within one year of
hire or L&D training. Advanced Fetal Monitoring This role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved). Ogden Regional Medical Center has
been delivering exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 230 plus
bed hospita... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Keywords: Confidential, Ogden , Family Birth Place RN at Ogden Regional Medical Center, Healthcare , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!