Interventional Radiology Technologist
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Interventional Radiology Technologist? At
Ogden Regional Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has
committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible
team members over the course of three years.BenefitsOgden Regional
Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Interventional Radiology
Technologist like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and
QualificationsAs a Special Procedure Technologist (IR Tech), you
will help to provide professional and compassionate care to our
patients in our Radiology department. We are looking for someone to
join our team that works hard to support each other where the
patients are the center of all we do. In this role:
- You will perform performs professional duties involved in all
special radiographic procedures, with latitude for independent
judgment, ingenuity, and initiative.
- You must have a working knowledge of life-saving techniques and
be capable of performing well under pressure.
- You will use your advanced knowledge of the complexities of the
- You will be responsible for the assessment, treatment or care
appropriate to the ages of the patients served: i.e. Child,
Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric.
- You will demonstrate the ability to obtain and interpret
information in terms of the patient's needs; possesses knowledge of
growth and development; and has an understanding of the range of
treatment needed for these patient groups.
What qualifications you will need:
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Current registration with the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT) and maintain current registration
- Current Radiology license through the State of which you will
- Associate DegreeThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
has been delivering exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 230
plus bed hospital offers a full array of medical services. We are
dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a
certified Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint
Affiliated with our hospital is . This fully equipped, freestanding
facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and
technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and
available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus
treatment rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical
laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center
sit at the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has
abundant outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock
climbing, watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour
drive. Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
Thank you!"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Interventional Radiology Technologist opening.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your
resume today to join our community of caring!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Ogden , Interventional Radiology Technologist, Healthcare , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!