Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Description IntroductionOgden Regional Medical Center is
committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to
work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering
patient-centered care? Submit your application for RN Psychiatric
position and spend more time at the bedside with the
patient.BenefitsOgden Regional Medical Center offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether
you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role,
shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver
clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Ogden
Regional Medical Center!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a
Psychiatric Registered Nurse at our facility you will be joining a
team that has a passion for creating positive patient interactions
and a dedication to caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those
we serve. In this role:
- You will deliver direct physical and psychosocial care to
patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- You will provide holistic, individualized care appropriate to
the age of the patient.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety and oversee
compliance with core measures for applicable patients.
- You will have the opportunity to focus on growth and
development in your role while also motivating peers and co-workers
to do the same.
- You will act as a mentor and preceptor for new employees.
- You will participate in development and implementation of plan
- You will communicate the elements of the nursing process to
improve patient outcomes, provide quality intervention and promote
collaboration within the health team. Qualifications:
- Current State of Utah Registered Nurse license in good
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) / Nonviolent Crisis
Intervention training within 30 days of hire.
- One year of chemical dependency/psychiatric experience or a
strong desire to learn skills associated with this field. This role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved).Ogden Regional Medical Centerhas
been delivering exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 230 plus
bed hospital offers a full array of medical services. We are
dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a
certified Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint
Affiliated with our hospital isPleasant View Emergency Center. This
fully equipped, freestanding facility features board-certified
physicians. Our nurses and technicians are specially trained in
emergency medical care and available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus
treatment rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical
laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center
sit at the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has
abundant outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock
climbing, watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour
drive. Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
Thank you!"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care,
our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients,
communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive Join a family
that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our RN Psychiatric opening. Apply today and a member
of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Ogden , RN Psychiatric, Healthcare , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!