RN Alcohol Chemical Treatment Part Time
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At Ogden Regional Medical Center
we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as
a(an) RN Alcohol Chemical Treatment Part Time and access programs
to assist with every stage of your career.BenefitsOgden Regional
Medical Center offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our RN Alcohol Chemical Treatment Part Time opening and
continue to learn!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a Psychiatric
Registered Nurse at our facility you will be joining a team that
has a passion for creating positive patient interactions and a
dedication to caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those we
serve. In this role:
- You will deliver direct physical and psychosocial care to
patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- You will provide holistic, individualized care appropriate to
the age of the patient.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety and oversee
compliance with core measures for applicable patients.
- You will have the opportunity to focus on growth and
development in your role while also motivating peers and co-workers
to do the same.
- You will act as a mentor and preceptor for new employees.
- You will participate in development and implementation of plan
- You will communicate the elements of the nursing process to
improve patient outcomes, provide quality intervention and promote
collaboration within the health team. Qualifications:
- Current State of Utah Registered Nurse license in good
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) / Nonviolent Crisis
Intervention training within 30 days of hire.
- One year of chemical dependency/psychiatric experience or a
strong desire to learn skills associated with this field. This role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved).has been delivering exceptional
care for over 75 years. Our 230 plus bed hospital offers a full
array of medical services. We are dedicated to providing
high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified Level II
Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint Center.
Affiliated with our hospital is. This fully equipped, freestanding
facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and
technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and
available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus
treatment rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical
laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center
sit at the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has
abundant outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock
climbing, watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour
drive. Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
Thank you!"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our RN Alcohol
Chemical Treatment Part Time opening. Our team will promptly review
your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Ogden , RN Alcohol Chemical Treatment Part Time, Healthcare , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!