Tracel RN - CVICU
Posted on: September 12, 2023
CVICU Registered Nurse Assignments Pay Up To $4,940 Weekly!
Location: Multiple Exclusive US Assignments CVICU registered nurse
provides care to patients directly after surgery. They monitor
vital signs and are trained for the use of cutting-edge
technological devices that are paramount for stabilization and
recovery of heart surgery patients. CVICU RNs document the
condition and progress of patients and liaison with family members
regarding expectations and education for recovery.
- Run IVs, observe vital signs, and operate heart monitors.
- Provide CPR and operate defibrillators to restart patients'
- Work closely with doctors and heart specialists to control
patients' blood pressure and prevent heart failure. Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state (or compact where
- RN Degree from accredited nursing program
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS
- Two years of recent CVICU RN experience Benefits:
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic
partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from
routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage
for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your
family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst-case scenario
with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in
the best 401(k) plan in the industry PLUS:
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for
every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work
at TotalMed! Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a
lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you'll always
get the support and info you need, when you need it.
Keywords: TotalMed, Ogden , Tracel RN - CVICU, Healthcare , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!