Psychiatric RN PRN
Company: Ogden Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Description Introduction Do you have the PRN career
opportunities as a(an) Psychiatric RN PRN you want with your
current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
Ogden Regional Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading
provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. Benefits Ogden
Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. Our teams are a committed, caring group of
colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Psychiatric RN PRN where
your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued?
If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
expertise! Job Summary and Qualifications As a Psychiatric
Registered Nurse at our facility you will be joining a team that
has a passion for creating positive patient interactions and a
dedication to caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those we
serve. In this role:
- You will deliver direct physical and psychosocial care to
patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- You will provide holistic, individualized care appropriate to
the age of the patient.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety and oversee
compliance with core measures for applicable patients.
- You will have the opportunity to focus on growth and
development in your role while also motivating peers and co-workers
to do the same.
- You will act as a mentor and preceptor for new employees.
- You will participate in development and implementation of plan
- You will communicate the elements of the nursing process to
improve patient outcomes, provide quality intervention and promote
collaboration within the health team. What qualifications you will
- Current State of Utah Registered Nurse license in good
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) / Nonviolent Crisis
Intervention training within 30 days of hire.
- One year of chemical dependency/psychiatric experience or a
strong desire to learn skills associated with this field. Ogden
Regional Medical Center has been delivering exceptional care for
over 75 years. Our 230 plus bed hospital offers a full array of
medical services. We are dedicated to providing high-quality
healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified Level II Trauma Center,
Stroke Center, and Joint Center.Affiliated with our hospital is
Pleasant View Emergency Center . This fully equipped, freestanding
facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and
technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and
available on a 24/7 basis.Located 10 miles north of our main
hospital, PVER features 10 plus treatment rooms, comprehensive
imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to
ensure accurate and prompt care.Ogden Regional Medical Center and
Pleasant View Emergency Center sit at the heart of the Wasatch
Mountain range. The area has abundant outdoor recreation including
hiking, biking, rock climbing, watersports and three ski resorts
within a half-hour drive; Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living
and the culture of city life. HCA Healthcare has been recognized as
one of the World Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute
more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "Bricks and
mortar do not make a hospital. People do." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Psychiatric RN PRN opening. We review all
applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today! We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status
Keywords: Ogden Regional Medical Center, Ogden , Psychiatric RN PRN, Healthcare , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!