Company: Ogden Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Description Introduction Ogden Regional Medical Center is
committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to
work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering
patient-centered care? Submit your application for RN PRN position
and spend more time at the bedside with the patient. Benefits Ogden
Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. You contribute to our success let us
contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a
leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational
outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes
in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your
potential at Ogden Regional Medical Center! Job Summary and
Qualifications As a Psychiatric Registered Nurse at our facility
you will be joining a team that has a passion for creating positive
patient interactions and a dedication to caring for the
multi-faceted wellness of those we serve. In this role:
- You will deliver direct physical and psychosocial care to
patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- You will provide holistic, individualized care appropriate to
the age of the patient.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety and oversee
compliance with core measures for applicable patients.
- You will have the opportunity to focus on growth and
development in your role while also motivating peers and co-workers
to do the same.
- You will act as a mentor and preceptor for new employees.
- You will participate in development and implementation of plan
- You will communicate the elements of the nursing process to
improve patient outcomes, provide quality intervention and promote
collaboration within the health team. What qualifications you will
- Current State of Utah Registered Nurse license in good
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) / Nonviolent Crisis
Intervention training within 30 days of hire.
- One year of chemical dependency/psychiatric experience or a
strong desire to learn skills associated with this field. Ogden
Regional Medical Center has been delivering exceptional care for
over 75 years. Our 230 plus bed hospital offers a full array of
medical services. We are dedicated to providing high-quality
healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified Level II Trauma Center,
Stroke Center, and Joint Center.Affiliated with our hospital is
Pleasant View Emergency Center . This fully equipped, freestanding
facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and
technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and
available on a 24/7 basis.Located 10 miles north of our main
hospital, PVER features 10 plus treatment rooms, comprehensive
imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to
ensure accurate and prompt care.Ogden Regional Medical Center and
Pleasant View Emergency Center sit at the heart of the Wasatch
Mountain range. The area has abundant outdoor recreation including
hiking, biking, rock climbing, watersports and three ski resorts
within a half-hour drive; Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living
and the culture of city life. HCA Healthcare has been recognized as
one of the World Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute
more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "Across HCA
Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and
colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
healthcare. Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give
people a healthier tomorrow." - Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP,
FAAN Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive Join a
family that cares about every stage in your career! We are
interviewing candidates for our RN PRN opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out. We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Ogden Regional Medical Center, Ogden , RN PRN, Healthcare , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!