CDL A Local Delivery Truck Driver
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Company: US0005 Sysco Intermountain (Division of USA I)Zip
Code:83110Minimum Level of Education:High School or
EquivalentEmployment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0OVERVIEW:We
offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We re looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.BENEFITS
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
- More benefits, too many to name.JOB SUMMARYDriver Helper will
be responsible for delivering orders to customers on time and in
good condition while maintaining a professional demeanor along with
using preferred work methods to perform the job safely and
successfully while satisfying the customer.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load and unload the truck and/or company vehicles by hand or by
use of a hand truck or dolly.
- Unload and verify all returning products with the appropriate
- Pad, stack, and secure items in position to prevent damage
- Deliver and stack merchandise on customer premises.
- May operate company non-commercial vehicle to deliver a product
to the customer as directed by the Transportation Supervisor.
- Accurately count and deliver orders.
- Assist Drivers off-load products to customers.
- Able to lift up to 90 lbs. (Average case weight is 50
- Deliver food and related items to customers by unloading
product from trailer and transporting it to a specified
- Work overtime as required.
- Perform a job safely and participate in on-going safety
- Adhere to established work schedule and attendance standards,
and be punctual to work and meetings.QUALIFICATIONSEducation
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or
- Two-wheel dolly experience.
- Equipment operations experience.
- Able to count money and keep account of merchandise.Physical
DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift up to 90 lbs. and climb in and out of truck
throughout the dayThe above information on this description has
been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by associates within this classification. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of
associates assigned to this job.To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of
knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Applicants must be currently authorized to work
in the United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunity is available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Associated topics:
choferes clase a, company driving team, dedicated truck driver,
hazardous material, over the road driver, over the road driving,
regional driver, regional driving, tanker truck, time at home
Keywords: SYSCO, Ogden , CDL A Local Delivery Truck Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Montpelier, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!