CDL A Local Delivery Truck Driver
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Company: US0005 Sysco Intermountain (Division of USA I)Zip
Code:83110Employment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0OUR TRUCK
DRIVERS CAN MAKE UP TO:
- $25.05 HOURLY COMPENSATION
- Sign on Bonus Up $15,000 based on experience
- New Grads Welcome!BENEFITS
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Date of hire eligibility for medical and prescription drug
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE.
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- More benefits, too many to name.*Exclusions/Exceptions may
applyAre you ready to drive success? Click on the hyperlink to
watch . REQUIREMENTS
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License
(CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Touch freight may need to lift, push or move product weighing
an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility overtime as required, occasional weekends and
holiday.JOB SUMMARYSysco has immediate job openings for dependable
local CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently
operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various
products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods,
supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route
schedule. Our truck drivers build relationships with each customer
using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with
their operations to meet needs and expectations.BENEFITS
INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May and June
2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan
coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility
rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including
additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits,
vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit to view additional
benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may applyHOW WE
PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We re
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
affiliates. Associated topics: class a driving, company driver
needed, company driver solo, company driving solo, dry van otr
trucking, flatbed driver, otr company, otr driver, regional driver,
regular home time
Keywords: SYSCO, Ogden , CDL A Local Delivery Truck Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Montpelier, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!