Cook / Dietary Aide
Company: The Terrace at Mt Ogden
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Cook / Dietary AideFull-TimeAbout Us:We are a 120-bed,
culturally driven Skilled Nursing Facility that strives to put our
employees first! We enjoy celebrating our accomplishments on a
regular basis and encourage growth! We value innovation and
creativity. We are looking for someone with passion. --Does this
sounds like you? --If yes, then we want you to join our amazing
team, while helping you grow and develop! Conveniently located one
block north of the Ogden Regional Medical Center, we are proud to
be an employer of choice! Are you our next team member? The
- Fun, family atmosphere & working environment
- Competitive Wages
- Opportunity to make a difference in resident lives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Growth, Development and Career Advancement opportunities
- Ongoing Leadership Training Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare and serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control
- Be sure that appropriate equipment and utensils are provided
with the resident's meal tray.
- Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily
- Assist in inventorying and storing in-coming food, supplies,
etc., as necessary.
- Assist in establishing food service production line and ensure
meals are prepared on time.
- Work with the facility's dietitian as necessary and implement
recommend changes as required.--
- Follow established Infection Control and Universal Precautions
policies and procedures when performing daily tasks.
- Ensure that the department is maintained in a clean and safe
manner by assuring that necessary equipment and supplies are
maintained. Apply Today!The Terrace at Mt. Ogden400 East 5350
SouthWashington Terrace, UT 84405Back to Jobs
Keywords: The Terrace at Mt Ogden, Ogden , Cook / Dietary Aide, Hospitality & Tourism , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!