Full Time Bartender
Company: Bronze Buffalo Ranch at Teton Springs
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Bartender Job Description We are looking for a professional,
high-energy bartender with excellent communication skills to serve
classical cocktails and exciting new beverages to our customers.
The bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences,
answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve
beverages and food. You will also upsell items, create recipes,
utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning
duties. To succeed as a bartender, you should have a neat
appearance and engaging, friendly personality. You should be
efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable. Bartender
Responsibilities: Welcoming customers, reading, and listening to
people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations,
and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new
beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and
serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age
to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring
charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons,
balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash,
cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes. Bartender Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and
lift up to 25 lbs. PI176974684
Keywords: Bronze Buffalo Ranch at Teton Springs, Ogden , Full Time Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Victor, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!