Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Hampton Inn & Suites - Ogden
Join our team!
Basic Purpose: Cleans guest rooms to exacting standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has a set number of rooms to clean during a shift. Removes
dirty towels and sheets and replaces them with clean ones. Cleans,
dusts, and sanitizes all areas of the Guest Room (bedroom, living
room, dining room and bathroom) according to procedure. Makes bed.
Vacuums carpet and cleans marble and tile areas. Removes Rooms
service trays, dishes and carts to service landings.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls,
stationery and pens.
- Comply with Stonebridge Work Rules and Standards of
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and
- Other housekeeping duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- High school education is not required.
- Up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail,
speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with cleaning
assigned rooms as per the hotel standards.
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads
weighing up to 30 lbs.
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or
applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including
recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training,
promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the
basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position
and ability to perform the requirements of the position.
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Ogden , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!