2022 University Graduate - Computer Scientist
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all
about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Adobe's EPG (Emerging Product Group) is seeking undergraduate and
graduate students in Computer Science or related fields, who are
finishing in Winter, Spring, or Summer 2022, to join a team here at
HQ in San Jose, California. This is a new team, led by VP and
Fellow Marc Levoy, that is exploring next-generation product
opportunities centered around the concept of a universal camera
app, and empowered by machine learning, computer vision, and
computational photography. The effort will begin as part of our
Photoshop Camera app, expanding its photographic capture
capabilities in new directions, but if successful will grow to
become a technology platform for other Adobe products, with the
opportunity for broad impact. If you are passionate about mobile
photography and AI, this is your opportunity to work with a great
team who will be changing the camera industry. Publication is
allowed and encouraged, especially when validated by product
**WHAT YOU'LL DO**
- Our team works like a startup inside Adobe, making this a unique
"best of both worlds" opportunity. If you'd love the flexibility
and personal impact of joining an exciting startup by also dream of
having the deep resources, cool perks, and global launch stage that
only an industry leader like Adobe can offer, then this is where
- You'll have strong input on the direction of this new product and
technology direction, while working directly with the experienced
startup entrepreneurs leading the project.
- Research and develop new computational photography
- Develop, implement, test, deploy, and support mobile appson
Android and/or iOS.
- Build technologies that can be used in other Adobe products,such
asLightroom and Adobe Camera Raw.
- Collaborate with our designers, product managers, researchers and
visual effects engineers.
- Make an impact while building a rewarding career at a new growing
division within Adobe.
**WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED**
- B.S., M.S., orPhD degree in Computer Science or a related
field,graduating between Dec. 2021 and August 2022.
- Strong programming skills (such as C/C++ and Python).
- Strong prototyping skills and interests to explore new technical
- Knowledge of the iOS or Android platforms, mobile app development
environments, and camera APIs is a plus.
- Experience with deep learning tools (e.g.PyTorch,Tensorflow,
Caffe)is a plus.
- Experience inprogramming onGPUs or other hardware accelerators is
- Passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Keywords: Adobe, Ogden , 2022 University Graduate - Computer Scientist, IT / Software / Systems , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!