F/T Line Operator Pleasantview
Company: Admiral Beverage Corporation
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business
partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best
products and services in the region. With the strength of a large
company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven
mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive
wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and
vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and
holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please
apply via your internal Workday Account.
A company with heart, a company who cares, a company who commits:
Admiral Beverage Corporation (ABC). Our reliable and safe work
environment ensured we were able to retain our existing workforce
throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and we are now committing to the
economic recovery of individuals and businesses in our
Line Operator: Is responsible for the safe operation of the filler,
palletizer, and packing machines. The line operator produces
beverage products that meet all food safety standards. This
position will require an individual to perform all functions of the
position meeting all safety standards. Must be able to lift up to
50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is very loud;
employee will be exposed to moving mechanical parts, airborne
particles, chemicals including caustic chemicals, and humid or wet
- Starts machine, engages feed, and observes operation.
- Inspects and evaluates operation to verify conformance to
- Notifies appropriate foreman or supervisor of immediate or
anticipated problems in production process.
- Makes minor/routine adjustments to machine controls and guides,
consistent with production and change over standard operating
Replenishes packaging supplies such as, caps, boxes, cartons, glue,
ink, or labels to ensure minimum down time.
- Mounts supplies on spindles or places supplies in hopper or
other feeding devices.
Inspects filled container to ensure that product is packaged
according to specifications.
- Removes samples of product, labels with identifying
information, and takes samples to laboratory for analysis.
- Performs minor cleaning of machine parts and surrounding
- Removes jams and stops machine in circumstance that may result
in injury to personnel or damage to equipment or product.
- Fills out and maintains required production logs and status
- Wears and utilizes appropriate safety equipment.
- Wears Company provided uniform and required sanitation and
safety devices as appropriate to comply with safety and sanitation
standards for beverage production operations.
- Completes all required Food Safety and GMP training and
demonstrates compliance on a continual basis.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or
other supervisor at any time.Aggressive Compensation Based on
Keywords: Admiral Beverage Corporation, Ogden , F/T Line Operator Pleasantview, Other , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!