Operator - PM Shift
Company: Post Consumer Brands
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Operates and monitors production equipment, shipping, receiving,
finished product storage or staging materials and supply
replenishment. Identifying and correcting routine and repetitive
upset conditions. Requires good decision making skills while
performing daily tasks and working safely around and/or operating
moving equipment. May be a temporary or FT position. FT employees
are required to be proficient in supporting the entire line/all
- Operates and monitors production and distribution equipment and
- Ensures all required materials/ingredients are staged and
- Supports timely and efficient change overs on equipment.
- Responds safely to upset conditions, diverts product, clears
jams, starts and stops, and recognizes failure patterns and adjusts
or requests resources, and communicates appropriately.
- Supports root cause analysis process and implementation of
corrective actions following upset conditions.
- Maintains basic knowledge and understanding of SQF
- Learns, supports and performs Basic Equipment Care (BEC) tasks
accurately and on time.
- Loads/changes packaging materials into required equipment, and
starts and stops basic system operation.
- Follows established SOPs and Food Safety requirements.
- Operates Material Handling/inventory management equipment, such
as scan guns, forklifts, pallet jacks, scissor lifts, etc. in a
- Supports cleaning of production equipment, following GMP and
food safety requirements.
- Records production data required for measuring waste, downtime
or production efficiency, or other pertinent data as required.
- Trains and coaches other employees learning new equipment,
processes and/or procedures.
- Completes job duties in an efficient manner that supports all
plant safety, food safety, quality and environmental
- Maintains clean work areas and performs sanitation tasks.
- May participate in special projects, assignments, and
- Assists in other areas across the platform upon request.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6 months to 1 year of manufacturing or related experience is a
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to learn and operate all
related production equipment.
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions or work
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools.
- Ability to work within a team environment and build positive
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal
form in English.
- Ability to problem solve entry-level problems and deal with a
variety of variables in situations where
- Ability to work scheduled shifts, standing, kneeling, climbing
and walking for extended periods of the day; capable of repetitive
gripping, pinching, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling with
weight ranges up to 50 pounds; ability to perform repeated
twisting, bending and reaching of upper and lower extremities;
exposure to hot and/or humid environments, heights up to 30 ft.,
working on ladders, and confined spaces.
- Good work history and acceptable attendance.
- Communication Skills: Writing & Listening Skills, Training
- Execution Skills: Results Oriented, Problem Solving
- People Skills: Team Building
- Personal Behaviors: Flexibility & Initiative
Post Holdings and Post Consumer Brands provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, status as a covered veteran and any other category
protected under applicable federal, state, provincial and local
Keywords: Post Consumer Brands, Ogden , Operator - PM Shift, Other , Tremonton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!