Electrical Engineer-- ICBM Integrated Services Contract (ISC) 2.0
Company: COLSA Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Ability to Qualify
Level of Clearance Required
Contingent upon funding and selection: This position is for the
AFNWC ICBM Directorate ISC 2.0 project which is expected to be
awarded Fall 2021.
- Senior and Subject Matter Expertise level
electrical-engineering services AND depending on level, technical
leadership of engineering team
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at
our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with
opportunity and be a part of our "Family of Professionals!" Learn
about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Minimum of a SECRET clearance; may require TOP SECRET
There are multiple levels for this position with educational and
experience requirements as follows:
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering + 10 years of related
- MS Degree in Electrical Engineering + 7 years of related
- MS Degree in a Electrical Engineering + 4 years of related
- Directly related ICBM experience
- TS clearance desired
- Incumbents are encouraged to apply!
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
or national origin.
Keywords: COLSA Corporation, Ogden , Electrical Engineer-- ICBM Integrated Services Contract (ISC) 2.0, Other , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!