Electrical Designer / Drafter
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Electrical Designer / Drafter (Mid-Sr level experience)
12 month + Contract, long term
Pay Range: $25.00-$35.00 Hour W2 DOE
Our client is looking to augment their team with mid-level
electrical designer/drafters. You will be working under an
engineering team lead, and also learning their processes and how
they use their design software from other team-members. Gather
drawings, sketches, product specifications. Create 2D Electrical
Panel Layouts, wire routing plans and single line diagrams.
Will also help to continue and build out their component libraries
in AutoCAD. They currently use 3rd party library
add-ons, and develop their own when creating new parts.
The environment is such that this person has to be self driven,
receive daily task from the team lead, and turn in drawings every
day. The design group creates about 200 drawings a month.
Will spend the first 3-4 months working onsite at their facilities
and then they can migrate you to working remote after you have
- 3-5 years Electrical Design / Drafting experience
- 2D Electrical Design experience using AutoCAD
- Experience creating Electrical Panel Layouts, wire routing
plans, and line diagrams
- Experience working with standards such as ANSI, ISO, ASME
Any 3D software experience with Siemens NX, Solidworks or other
packages is a plus.
Background check and Drug Screen prior to start
Secondary Education trade school, or Associates Degree / college
Familiar with 3D CAD models
- Coachable by the team lead and others on the team
- Can Do attitude
- Takes Initiative
- Able to work independently to get tasks/assignments completed
- Industrial facilities, can also be moderately noisy
- Work area is in offices within the facilities
- Occasionally work with and interact with the engineers within
the facilities, not the customers.
- Surface parking lot onsite
- Within minutes of the I-15 freeway
- Dress Attire, Jeans and casual attire.
- Safety goggles and hard-hat if you go out anywhere near or
within the production area
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national
provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers
exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000
companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with
clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants,
successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500
consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement
opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the
right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's
not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth
of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets
throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com
Keywords: ConsultNet, Ogden , Electrical Designer / Drafter, Other , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!