Hotel General Manager - Brigham City - 84302
Location: Brigham City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Req ID: 245421
BASIC PURPOSE: The primary purpose of the Hotel General Manager
is to oversee the management of the entire hotel staff in order to
meet financial goals and uphold customer satisfaction. The Hotel
General Manager ensures that all policies and procedures are
followed in order to uphold company standards.
- Responsible for overseeing the retention and acquisition of
accounts by growing existing accounts and generating new business
to a level that meets or exceeds sales forecasts.
- Executes all aspects of the sales and marketing plans to
surpass revenue goals. This includes making outside sales calls and
cold calls while maintaining relationships with current
- Builds and maintains relationships with key Clients. Creates
and solicits new business through innovative means.
- Leads the management of the hotel staff in such a way to
increase hotel profitability and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities include overseeing the interviewing, hiring,
training, work direction, and performance management of all
employees. Also tasked with creating a motivating work environment
to allow for development of employees.
- Contributes to the successful development of the Hotel
- Oversees the activities of all staff members in order to ensure
adherence to hotel policies and procedures.
- Review all departmental schedules for accuracy and staffing
- Conducts all daily, weekly, quarterly, and annual
- Oversees annual salary review and ensures that all employee
wages follow federal, state, and local wage and hour
- Reviews and maintains accurate records of hotels funds and
information including, but not limited to, the cash flow sheet,
accounts receivable and payable, credit card reconciliations, and
- Reviews and validates vendor invoices.
- Prepares annual budgets and weekly forecasts updates.
- Develops a longterm business plan that will increase the hotels
profitability and customer satisfaction with the property, services
offered, and staff.
- Oversees advertising and marketing campaigns for the
- Offer guests assistance whenever possible.
- Responsible for resolving escalated customer relations
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and
- Must appropriately address guest requests to ensure customers
are satisfied with the hotels services and accommodations.
- Responsible for positively representing and promoting the
- Ensures systems and procedures are in place and followed for
guest safety and security.
- Fills in vacant shifts as needed.
- Additional tasks and all other duties as assigned by
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Hospitality, or
related field or equivalent years of work experience required
- 5+ years of management or supervisory experience required
- Accounting or financial budgeting experience required
- Previous experience as a hotel general manager or assistant
general manager preferred
DRUG/BACKGROUND CHECKS: All offers of employment may
be conditioned on receipt of a background check report and/or drug
screen that is acceptable to Loves.
Job Function(s): Hospitality
Clean Places, Friendly
Faces. It's been the guiding principle at
Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future.
We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern
facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's
has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country
fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger
Stops' are located on interstate highways
and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant
chains, trucking supplies, showers and
Keywords: loves, Ogden , Hotel General Manager - Brigham City - 84302, Other , Brigham City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!