Laborer (Production Worker)
Company: Contech Engineered Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are seeking a laborer to work at our Ogden plant! Contech
offers competitive wages, comprehensive health insurance and paid
time off during the first year of employment.
- Receives instructions and schedules from plant
- Obeys all safety protocols.
- Only operates equipment with direct supervision.
- Works directly with trainer to perform various duties.
- Checks all finished work for obvious defects.
- May record production onto production reports
- Maintains work area and equipment in clean, orderly
- Helps to ensure that all finished product meets CONTECH quality
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with hand tools and power tools
- Certification on forklift operation (preferred)
Local Candidates Only Please. No Relocation Assistance is
Contech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identification, transgender status, national origin,
protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a
disability. Click here to view information regarding your Equal
Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO
is the Law Supplement. Contech is a drug-free workplace and
conducts pre-employment testing as a condition of employment. If
you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact the
Contech Recruiting team at (513) 645-7000.
Nearest Major Market: Salt Lake City
Job Segment: Industrial, Laborer, General Labor, Labor,
Warehouse, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations
Keywords: Contech Engineered Solutions, Ogden , Laborer (Production Worker), Other , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!