Company: Mau Workforce Solutions
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Make $14.25 per
hour with our recently increased pay rates! MAU at
Kimberly-Clark is immediately hiring Production Line Technician in
Ogden, UT. In addition to the $14.25 per hour, Production Line
Technicians can also enjoy a $200 attendance bonus per
quarter- that’s an extra $800 a year. Join the MAU at
Kimberly-Clark team today to help provide highly needed products
throughout the world!
What We Offer:
- Recently increased pay of $14.25 per hour
- Weekly Paycheck
- $200 Attendance Bonus per quarter; $800 per year.
- Four paid 30-minute breaks
- Work-life balance, No mandatory overtime
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Paid vacation
- Smoke free work environment
- On-the-job training and development
- Great work environment
- Career path progression: Production Worker – Trucker – Crew
What We Are Looking For:
- No High School Diploma or GED is required
- Ability to stand up to
Must be able to climb stairs, bend, twist,
turn, push, pull, stretch, reach, kneel, squat and grasp objects
for long periods of time
- Ability to adjust body movements to keep pace with speed
changes of moving boxes/cases and general labor
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. by yourself
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do As A Production
- Hand pick and stack finished product
- Properly label and count finished inventory
- Sort damaged case goods and re-pack materials to meet quality
- Supply required WIP material to support department-specific
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to
- Perform additional general labor tasks as assigned
Kimberly-Clark Hiring Process in Ogden, UT
Apply for the Production Line Technician
An MAU Recruiter will get in touch with you in
the next business day to have your phone interview.
If qualified, you will attend
Start working on Monday, Wednesday or
Bonus – Share this job! For every person that you
refer, gets hired, and works 160 hours, you can make $200 per
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is
an innovative global company with extensive experience providing
solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and
outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered
in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned
company offering better processes and better people to create
efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships
with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture
of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better
lives to those who work with us.
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend,
Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an
indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries.
Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s
most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s employees around the world
create products that help individuals experience more of what’s
essential to them. We’re hiring to fill General
Laborer positions for this world-leading manufacturer of
All Applicants must submit to
background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job
description not designed to be a complete list of all duties,
responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the
Production Line Technician position.
Keywords: Mau Workforce Solutions, Ogden , Entry-Level Manufacturing, Other , Mantua, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!