Maintenance Mechanic (Burley, Idaho)
Company: Packaging Corporation of America
Posted on: October 11, 2021
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA)
is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging
business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large
and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds.
Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing
the highest level of customer service and operational excellence.
We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100
locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs
of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our
customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that
exceed expectations for performance and environmental
People • Customers • Trust
We are seeking applicants for Mechanic (preferably with electrical
experience) in our Burley, ID facility.
- Perform maintenance to repair, rebuild, and replace mechanical,
electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems on all plant
manufacturing and support equipment.
- Work as part of a team in a manufacturing operation with a goal
of increasing productivity; decreasing downtime and waste.
- Follow all company safety rules and lock-out tag-out
- Work with a sense of urgency to reduce downtime of
- Must have 2 to 5 years' experience in successfully
troubleshooting and repairing industrial machinery, and/or
technical degree in related field.
- Must be willing to pursue ongoing technical training to enhance
- Be passionate about maintaining a safe work environment.
- Able to pass pre-employment physical and drug test.
- Ability to sit, stoop, and bend.
- Ability to work any shift, overtime, and weekends as
- Must have own tools.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred,
particularly within the corrugated or packaging industry.
- In-depth knowledge with 2 to 5 years practical application
experience in mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to share ideas with others to solve problems of
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
PCA provides a competitive comprehensive benefits package.
Hourly wage varies between $24.04 - $36.06, depending on
Eligible for insurance 1st day of month after start date.
We have rotating shifts (days, swing and graveyard).
All qualified applicants must apply at
Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other
Keywords: Packaging Corporation of America, Ogden , Maintenance Mechanic (Burley, Idaho), Other , Burley, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!