MISC LABOR (Burley, Idaho)
Company: Packaging Corporation of America
Posted on: November 18, 2021
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA)
is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging
business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large
and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds.
Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing
the highest level of customer service and operational excellence.
We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100
locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs
of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our
customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that
exceed expectations for performance and environmental
People --- Customers --- Trust
We are seeking applicants for a Misc. Labor in our Burley, ID
Serving customers in Idaho, PCA Burley takes pride in offering
outstanding customerservice. We are a full-service supplier of
corrugated shipping containers andvalue-added solutions. Our
customers rely on us for package testing, structuraldesign
solutions, just-in-time (JIT) deliveries and rush orders.
* Stacking bundles repetitively, setting up machinery, clearing out
jam-ups, and keeping track ofunit count and order entry into the
* Assume active role in overall plant and facilities-related work,
which includes: tagging loads, clean-up, and removing bad
* Measure pallets and sheet size using a tap measure and perform
* Work as part of a team in support of a manufacturing operation
with a goal of increasing productivity; decreasing downtime and
* Follow all company safety rules and lock-out tag-out
* Stand and perform repetitive movements for most of the work
* Work with a sense of urgency to reduce downtime of machines.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Graduate or GED and be 18 years of age or older.
* Ability and desire to learn new skills and cross-train.
* Current verifiable work history/references and an excellent
record of attendance with previousemployers.
* Ability to move, place, and transport up to 30lbs
* Ability to work any of the three assigned shifts as needed,
including weekends and short notice overtime.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
* Previous experience in production and manufacturing environment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Thrive in a cross-functional team environment.
* Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
* Have knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel,
Access, and other basic computer skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
PCA provides a competitive comprehensive benefits package.
Starting wage $17.18 during training period.
Rate after training period $23.74.
Eligible for insurance 1st day of month after start date.
We have rotating shifts(days, swing and graveyard).
All qualified applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com to
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other
Keywords: Packaging Corporation of America, Ogden , MISC LABOR (Burley, Idaho), Other , Burley, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!