Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Company: West Liberty Foods, L.L.C.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Starts at $18.15 per hourOUR TEAM IS OUR BEST ASSETAbout West
Liberty FoodsWest Liberty Foods manufactures hundreds of meat and
poultry products that can be found in well-known grocery stores and
top restaurant chains nationwide. We are The Surprisingly Big
Company -, and we're right in your backyard.Build your career with
West Liberty Foods and be a part of an exciting, collaborative team
environment!We are currently hiring for:Job Title Machine
OperatorJob Summary: Machine Operator position is responsible for
operating a machine in a safe and cost effective manner according
to company standards. Machine Operators may operate a variety of
machines that may include a Blender, Grinder, Stuffer, Tumbler,
Slicer, Powered Industrial Truck, Forklift, etc.Job
- Maintain and correctly document proper documentation.
- Maintain proper meat quality and temperature.
- Operate machine and equipment in a safe and food safe
- Operate a powered industrial truck safely if required.
- Responsible for proper set up and tear down of machinery and
- Installing and removing dies, molds, tooling.
- Ensuring proper pressures, temperatures, thickness, weights,
sizing, mix times, etc.
- Load and unload machine.
- Operate a scanner and learn the required transactions in the
- Formulate batches according to current batch sheets.
- Complete all required HACCP documentation.
- Understands basic mechanics for machine and make minor
adjustments as needed.
- Responsible for sanitation of work area.
- Troubleshoot mechanic issues.
- Other duties as assigned.Job Requirements
- No previous experience is necessary.
- Must practice good personal hygiene.
- Ability to work in varying temperature conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds including above head and below
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Must be able to work at line speed with the ability to make
coordinated hand and finger movements.
- Must be able to work overtime and/or weekends as needed.
- Experience in food manufacturing or processing a plus.
- Ability to perform basic match.
- Must be able to become certified on equipment including powered
industrial truck or forklift if needed.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing demands.
- Must be able to problem solve.
- Candidates must successfully pass post-offer/pre-employment
drug test, background screen and physical.West Liberty
Foods/Liberty Cold is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.To be considered
an applicant for this position, you must apply online on our career
- High School or betterEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: West Liberty Foods, L.L.C., Ogden , Machine Operator - 2nd Shift, Other , Tremonton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!