Posted on: November 22, 2021
Shift LeadStarting Pay Range: $15 to $20/Hr. Hiring Immediately
in OgdenFull Time/Part Time: Both AvailableBenefits: Free
Attractions, $1 Movie Tickets, Discounted Food, and more!Why
FatCats?As a FatCats Shift Lead you get to contribute greatly to
the success and culture of our team. This position is for someone
who enjoys helping others grow and develop as they work with the
team members they oversee. A shift lead also needs to be someone
who enjoys creating fun and energetic moments with our guests and
team members and can empathize and assist our guests when issues
arise. Come work in Ogden and receive awesome team member perks,
work hard, and play hard. Work with our management team to reach
goals, serve those around you, and learn and grow in the process.
We are immediately hiring so apply today!FatCats Mission, Values,
and CultureFatCats Mission Statement"We create experiences that
bring you back!"FatCats Values- PRIDEP - Passionate- "I am
enthusiastic"R - Respect- "I respect myself and others"I -
Integrity- "I always do the right thing"D - Disciplined- "I always
strive for excellence"E - Empowered- "I make a difference
- We uphold an "open door policy" because we want to hear your
ideas, thoughts, and concerns.
- We encourage good communication and discourage unproductive
complaints and gossip to cultivate a positive culture.Personal
- We actively develop our team members to help you reach your
personal and professional goals.
- We strive to promote internally as much as possible and love to
see team members find success within our organization.Individuality
- We encourage you to bring your unique personality and to be
authentic in your interactions with our guests and other team
- We value your time at work as well as at home and promote a
balance between the two.The Daily Job
- Focus on the development of you team members by training,
noticing strengths, praising, and correcting behavior with
assistance of the management team.
- Set the tone of your shift for the guests and your team members
by coming to work with a positive mindset and being ready to help
each guest have a memorable experience.
- Work with the management team to predict workloads, organize
team plans, and communicate and execute the plans for each shift
you are over.
- Include plans on how to reach financial goals for your shift by
assisting in managing labor, promoting various specials and
upsells, and being aware of daily, weekly, and monthly revenue
- Assist guests with all questions, issues, and concerns in a
professional manner with the goal of understanding and meeting
- Hiring Immediately
Keywords: FatCats, Ogden , Shift Lead, Other , Ogden, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!