Welding Fabricator - Smithfield
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Salary $18.32hrM-F 5am-3:30pmSUMMARY
At iFIT we are passionate about empowering people to change their
lives and achieve healthy, sustainable results. We strive to
continuously push the limits to bring our customers cutting-edge
products that will help them in every aspect of their lives. We are
currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team as an
The person will perform welding on club level exercise
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and/or EXPERIENCE
- One year + experience of welding
- Experience setting up punch press, and running saws.
- Able to read blueprints, read tape measure, and do basic
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to read welding blueprints.
- Must be able to read tape measure
- Knowledge and understanding of basic power tools
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to consistently hit schedule on time with quality
work. COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an exceptional
outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the chance to
test the fitness products we create.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and
- 401(k) with company match.
- A PTO policy that ensures you can find a happy work-to-life
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and
- Collaborative workspace and environment.
- A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and
fueled throughout the day.**Not all perks apply to all positions
and/or locations**List of states we can hire in: AK, AZ, AR, CA,
CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MA, MD, MN, MO, MS, NC, NH, NJ,
OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY.
Your employment at iFIT is "at-will". You and the company each have
the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time for
any cause or for no cause at all. Nothing but an express written
contract signed by you and a Vice President of this Company can
modify this "employment at will" arrangement.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status,
Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."
- Has knowledge and understanding of basic power tools
- Welds according to blueprints, layouts, or work orders.
- Should have MIG welding experience
- Must be able to consistently hit deadlines with quality
- Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: iFIT, Ogden , Welding Fabricator - Smithfield, Other , Smithfield, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!