Machine Operator - 1st
Company: West Liberty Foods, L.L.C.
Posted on: January 11, 2022
12 Hour Schedules with rotating daysOUR TEAM IS OUR BEST
ASSETAbout West Liberty FoodsWest Liberty Foods manufactures
hundreds of meat and poultry products that can be found in
well-known grocery stores and top restaurant chains nationwide. We
are The Surprisingly Big Company -, and we're right in your
backyard.Build your career with West Liberty Foods and be a part of
an exciting, collaborative team environment!We are currently hiring
for:Job Title Machine OperatorJob Summary: Machine Operator
position is responsible for operating a machine in a safe and cost
effective manner according to company standards. Machine Operators
may operate a variety of machines that may include a Blender,
Grinder, Stuffer, Tumbler, Slicer, Powered Industrial Truck,
Forklift, etc.Job Responsibilities
- Maintain and correctly document proper documentation.
- Maintain proper meat quality and temperature.
- Operate machine and equipment in a safe and food safe
- Operate a powered industrial truck safely if required.
- Responsible for proper set up and tear down of machinery and
- Installing and removing dies, molds, tooling.
- Ensuring proper pressures, temperatures, thickness, weights,
sizing, mix times, etc.
- Load and unload machine.
- Operate a scanner and learn the required transactions in the
- Formulate batches according to current batch sheets.
- Complete all required HACCP documentation.
- Understands basic mechanics for machine and make minor
adjustments as needed.
- Responsible for sanitation of work area.
- Troubleshoot mechanic issues.
- Other duties as assigned.Job Requirements
- No previous experience is required.
- Ability to work in varying temperature conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds including above head and below
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Must be able to work at line speed with the ability to make
coordinated hand and finger movements.
- Must be able to work overtime and/or weekends as needed.
- Experience in food manufacturing or processing a plus.
- Ability to perform basic match.
- Must be able to become certified on equipment including powered
industrial truck or forklift if needed.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing demands.
- Must be able to problem solve.
- Candidates must successfully pass post-offer/pre-employment
drug test, background screen and physical.West Liberty
Foods/Liberty Cold is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To be considered an applicant for this position, you must apply
online on our career site.
- High School or betterEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: West Liberty Foods, L.L.C., Ogden , Machine Operator - 1st, Other , Tremonton, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!