Recovery Tech - Grave Shift
Company: Rising Ridge Recovery
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $16-$17 per hourRising Ridge Recovery is
looking for experienced grave staff for Friday/Saturday shifts and
vacation fill-ins. We are looking for team members who are
compassionate and love seeing people grow into recovery. Whether
you are looking for permanent part-time or a lead into a career, we
have a place for you. Come grow with us!Competency &
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality when working with
people such as Celebrities, Professional Athletes, or high level
Executives, in addition to people you may know.
- A background in clinical practices, residential programs, or
addiction would be a plus, but will train the right
- We are looking for staff who have impeccable customer service,
can be kind and have clear boundaries when faced with moral
dilemmas, and patients who are upset or in crisis.
- Must have strong ethics and work standards
- Communication skills- ability to understand that the important
aspect of communication is listening and actively works to improve
those skills. Orally be able to speak with confidence using clear,
and concise sentences and is easily understood.
- Written communication skills required for accurate charting of
- Have a valid Driver's License.
- Have the ability to show up on time for work and all meetings
and activities that are associated with work.
- Must be able to pass a background screening with the Department
of Human Services.Responsibilities & Duties
- Oversee facility safety during 8 hour grave shift.
- Hourly room checks of all clients
- Offer encouragement, coping strategies, and a listening ear to
residents who may be struggling with sleep or cravings
- Address behavior management situations using verbal
- Perform designated audits.
- Ensure facility safety and cleanliness.
- Maintain a friendly and supportive environment for all team
members and clients.
Keywords: Rising Ridge Recovery, Ogden , Recovery Tech - Grave Shift, Other , Wellsville, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!