Company: Autoliv United States
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionAutoliv has manufacturing opportunities waiting
for you in Promontory, Utah. With us, you will play a vital role in
saving lives. We offer a highly competitive salary that recognizes
and compensates you for your experience. Comprehensive benefits
including medical, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and much
more that begin on your first day of employment. We have immediate
needs for Processing Associates on all shiftsPay $20.90 to $23.80
DOE, Plus $1,000 Sign-on BonusB & C Shifts Include 10% Shift
DifferentialD Shift includes 11% Shift DifferentialESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Under the direction of supervision, safely learn to operate
various machines and perform other operations and critical tasks in
the production of airbags, inflators, or component parts.
- Perform work requiring continuous mental and visual alertness
and attention to detail to ensure that a high-quality product is
- Participate in learned Lean Manufacturing concepts to improve
process methods, solutions, and procedures to enhance safety,
quality, cost, and delivery of product.
- Observe operation of machines and verify conformance to
specifications by using hand gauge measurements and/or visual
- Follow quality, safety procedures and maintain assigned work
area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Train and/or instruct others as required.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS:
- According to the Safe Explosives Act of 2002, it is unlawful
for certain persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess
explosive materials. Therefore, you will be required to be a US
Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written
instructions and documents written in English such as work
instructions, quality, and safety rules.
- Ability to write and complete required paperwork.
- Basic mathematical understanding and ability (add and subtract
units of measurement).
- Ability to demonstrate good verbal communication skills.
- Must be team-oriented, able to problem-solve and
- Demonstrated hand dexterity with small objects.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work 12 hours per shift
- Ability to carry and lift up to 25-50 pounds frequently through
out the 12 hour shiftAutoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment
on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age,
veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where
Autoliv does business.
Keywords: Autoliv United States, Ogden , Processing Associate, Other , Corinne, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!