Principal Facilities Planner
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making
history.Northrop Grumman Space Systems is currently seeking an
experienced Principal Facilities Planner at the Promontory Utah
facility.Role Description & Responsibilities:This position will
require a high level of communication, written, and oral. The
candidate will work with the directors, managers, and employees of
multiple Value Streams to identify infrastructure issues and
develop solutions to ensure no break to customer support. May
coordinate the work of employee(s) assigned to the projects and
shall be responsible for supporting both internal and external
customers in a dynamic and fast paced environment. This role is
responsible for performing cross value stream coordination and
project support for the Promontory Facility. Job Duties:
- Responsible for cost and schedule project management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information to
various audiences and all levels of the organization both verbally
and through written communications.
- Must have experience and success interacting successfully with
customers and facility maintenance personal as candidate will very
often serve as facility liaison with other value streams
- Must have experience and working knowledge of facility topics
such as: mechanical maintenance, electrical maintenance and
phone/data/av knowledge, and overall maintenance experience
associated with a large, multi-building Value Stream.
- Must be dependable, responsive, customer focused and possess
the qualities of diplomacy, discretion, and initiative.
- Advises leadership and team members on various program and
project related status.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels (hourly
- Organized and efficient at time management.
- All functions described, but not limited to other duties as
- Enforce the change management processes.Skills &
- Must understand Earned Value Management metrics and
- Must be able to report out to executives in public forums.
- Must be able to use Microsoft suite. Primavera and Maximo
- Self-starter with minimal supervision.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced deadline driven
- Ability to display tact, discretion and diplomacy in a variety
of areas.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of professional relevant
experience. Eight years of experience in lieu of degree is
- Must be able to positively interact with workers, contractors,
management, engineering, and customers.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in manufacturing / energetics value stream
- Experience with Facilities Management Systems (Maximo,
CostPoint, Primavera, etc.) Salary Range: $72,400 USD - $108,600
USD Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition
to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. The
health and safety of our employees and their families is a top
priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on
their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be
required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved
disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future
court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed
federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Ogden , Principal Facilities Planner, Other , Corinne, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!