Environmental Services Tech PRN
Company: Intermountain Healthcare
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Job Description:The Environmental Services Tech (Housekeeper) is
an integral member of the Intermountain team. They provide a
comfortable and safe healing environment for our patients by
performing comprehensive housekeeping tasks that ensure clean,
sanitary and attractive facilities. They follow standard procedures
in the safe disposal of infectious waste and trash and safely use
cleaning chemicals in accordance with Joint Commission and OSHA
standards. They use supplies appropriately and effectively and
report problems with equipment and with the facility in an
appropriate and timely manner. The Environmental Services Tech
(Housekeeper) has the opportunity to make a difference in the
patients lives every day through their courteous and efficient
service. They clean and disinfect assigned areas using department
cleaning procedures.Please Watch this Video below to learn more
about the Environmental Service Tech position with Intermountain
Healthcare:Click on EVS Video or copy and paste into address
- Pay Rate: $16.50 + Depending on experience Eligible for up to
15% shift differential if working/covering on swing or night
- Benefits Eligible: No
- Shift Details: PRN position....will be scheduled as needed to
help cover necessary shifts within the department. ( Most weeks,
incumbent will work 1-3 shifts per week)
- Department: Environmental Services Dept at Cassia Hospital
- Additional Details: PRN position will help cover shifts, within
the department. May be required to work rotating weekends.Perks
- Over 302,000 discount offers across 10,000 cities on everything
from pizza, the zoo, movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels
- Education Assistance (must be benefits eligible)Job
- Cleans and disinfects assigned areas using department cleaning
- Uses cleaning chemicals properly according to Joint Commission
and OSHA standards.
- Understands procedures and properly disposes of infectious
waste and trash.
- Handles and cleans up emergency spills per department
guidelines as well as to Joint Commission and OSHA standards.
- Operates and maintains assigned equipment according to
- Maintains work and storage areas following established policy
and procedures to ensure safety.
- Uses supplies appropriately and effectively.
- Reports problems with equipment and facility in an appropriate
and timely manner.Minimum QualificationsDemonstrated communication
skills to include reading color coded labels and chemicals as well
as following written and verbal directions.
- and -Availability to work a flexible work schedule to meet the
needs of the department.Preferred QualificationsProfessional
housekeeping experiencePhysical Requirements:Carrying, Lifting,
Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Speaking, Squatting/Kneeling, Standing,
WalkingLocation:Cassia HospitalWork City:BurleyWork
State:IdahoScheduled Weekly Hours:0The hourly range for this
position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon
experience.$16.50 - $21.45For a description of Intermountain's
employment benefits, clickHERE.
Opportunity EmployerIntermountain Healthcare is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.The primary intent
of this job description is to set a fair and equitable rate of pay
for this classification. Only those key duties necessary for proper
job evaluation and/or labor market analysis have been included.
Other duties may be assigned by the supervisor.All positions
subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to
apply.Thanks for your interest in continuing your career with our
Keywords: Intermountain Healthcare, Ogden , Environmental Services Tech PRN, Other , Burley, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!