Company: Trees, LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2022
We are currently seeking a -Vegetation -Groundsperson,
-groundsman, groundskeeper, landscape crew member to join our team.
- Uses a chainsaw to cut brush, logs and stumps of larger
- Gathers brush and feed brush into wood chipper.
- Applies chemical herbicide to right-of-way, following brush
- Utilizes hose and spray nozzle from truck mounted spray
equipment which includes tank, pump, hose reel, 200 feet of inch
hose, or utilizes back-pack to treat remote areas.
- Services truck, chipper, and equipment, maintaining them in
neat, clean, and specified mechanical order. -
- Assists senior spray person in mixing herbicide in holding
- Works around hazardous equipment.
- Works around excessive noise from machines, chain saws, wood
chipper, with hearing protection.
- Works in all temperatures and weather and will be exposed to
nature, i.e., irritating plants, biting or stinging insects, dust,
- Works on unlevel ground.
- Works around falling limbs with protection.Minimum Requirements
- Due to the inherently dangerous nature of the industry and
requirements to work with or around hazardous equipment, employees
must be able to maintain attention and concentration for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to wear necessary PPE as necessary.
- Must be able to enter and exit a vehicle numerous times a
- Must be able to withstand exposure to all kinds of weather
while completing work assignments, i.e., rain, heat, sun,
- Must be able to traverse various terrains.
- Must be able to write, read and comprehend written and verbal
- Must be able to communicate with others.
- Must be able to maintain attention during dangerous tasks.
- Must be able to lift, move and maneuver up to 50 pounds on an
infrequent basis, and up to 10 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Must have endurance necessary to perform these duties
throughout a standard eight or ten hour day. - Must be able to work
long hours and overtime during emergencies (including holidays,
weekends, etc. - Subject to call out work.
- Must have sufficient eyesight to judge distances and
coordination to get and use the appropriate equipment and
- Must be able to operate and service all required tools and
- Must have transportation to and from the startup location.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must pass a background and/or MVR check.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.Preferred
Keywords: Trees, LLC, Ogden , Groundsperson $17.24+/Hour, Other , Franklin, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!