General Labor Posting 1st Shift Part Time - 2 days minimum, 3 days preferred
Company: West Liberty Foods
Posted on: September 23, 2022
OUR TEAM IS OUR BEST ASSET
About West Liberty Foods
West Liberty Foods was formed in 1996 under the guiding principles
of the Iowa Turkey Growers Cooperative. Carrying on Iowa's rich
farming tradition, our grower/owners are committed to animal health
and welfare while delivering superior-quality turkeys a philosophy
that has helped family farms grow and thrive for generations. The
continued success of West Liberty Foods is due to the dedication,
enthusiasm and support of our grower/owners.
Our mission is to be a leading food manufacturer by converting
needs, ideas and expertise into value for our members, business
partners and consumers.
West Liberty Foods manufactures hundreds of meat and poultry
products that can be found in well-known grocery stores and top
restaurant chains nationwide. Recognized as one of the top protein
processors in North America, we have the capacity to produce over
650 million pounds of food products per year across our facilities.
We are The Surprisingly Big Company, and we're right in your
Build your career with West Liberty Foods and be a part of an
exciting, collaborative team environment!
We are currently hiring for:
Job Title General Labor
Job Summary: General Labor positions include a variety of manual or
tool assisted, repetitive tasks to produce raw and ready to eat
Applicants for General Labor position may be offered positions in a
number of different departments. Jobs may include harvest,
deboning, trimming, binning, or packaging,
- No previous experience is necessary.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. No
sponsorships are available.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must practice good personal hygiene.
- Ability to work in varying temperature conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds including above head and below
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Must be able to work at line speed with the ability to make
coordinated hand and finger movements.
- Must be able to work overtime and/or weekends as needed.
- Experience in food manufacturing or processing a plus.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing demands.
- Candidates must successfully pass post-offer/pre-employment
drug test, background screen and physical.West Liberty
Foods/Liberty Cold is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To be considered an applicant for this position, you must apply
online on our career site.
Keywords: West Liberty Foods, Ogden , General Labor Posting 1st Shift Part Time - 2 days minimum, 3 days preferred, Other , Cornish, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!