Maintenance Mechanic - Night Shift
Company: West Liberty Foods
Posted on: September 23, 2022
OUR TEAM IS OUR BEST ASSET
About West Liberty Foods
West Liberty Foods manufactures hundreds of meat and poultry
products that can be found in well-known grocery stores and top
restaurant chains nationwide. We are The Surprisingly Big Company ,
and we're right in your backyard.
Build your career with West Liberty Foods and be a part of an
exciting, collaborative team environment!
We are currently hiring for:
Job Title Maintenance Mechanic - Night Shift
Job Summary: The position for Maintenance Mechanic is responsible
for supporting production by maintaining operation of machinery and
mechanical equipment. Troubleshooting mechanical and basic
electrical systems in order to maintain and repair equipment.
- Complete daily preventative maintenance and daily tasks.
- Assist and become an active member of the HAZMAT team.
- Read and understand mechanical and electrical diagrams and
technical repair manuals.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical breakdowns in a timely
- Apply knowledge of occupational hazards and necessary safety
precautions applicable to maintenance work.
- Operate lifts and material handling tools as needed.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment as
- Able to adapt to fast pace work environment.
- Other duties as assignedJob Requirements
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience or education in mechanical
field in an industrial or manufacturing setting is preferred.
- Must practice good personal hygiene.
- Ability to work in varying temperature conditions.
- Basic computer skills such as L2L.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to provide own hand tools.
- Experience in food manufacturing or process is a plus.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing demands.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to cover other days and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to climb ladders and do work on aerial work
platforms as needed.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts 4 days a week for regular
- Must be able to work additional days as needed.
- Candidates must successfully pass post-offer/pre-employment
drug test, background screen and physical.West Liberty Foods is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
To be considered an applicant for this position, you must apply
online on our career site.
Keywords: West Liberty Foods, Ogden , Maintenance Mechanic - Night Shift, Other , Providence, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!